Friday, May 30, 2008

Penelopy love



I do not agree with the movie,

but I like it, I love Christina Ricci... 
and the delightful British accent Of McAvoy.



Shouldn’t the English-born Penelope and her mother have British accents,
not American accents?

Well, that's not the point I'm blogging today anyway

"Penelope" promotes our unrealistic and super-extra-high expectations of
finding true love and holding on to a strong LTR which 
rarely happens nowadays in most of the cities of the world.

Will Fionna and Penelope ever... I mean "EVER", in the year 2008,
find true love and love that lasts forever in the chaotic Bangkok or NYC ?

Pls, my guests, write down what u think about this "Penelopy love"

Penelopy love in my dictionary : Love and accept yourself for who you are,
no matter what you look like because looks aren't all that matters. 
^^
^^
CRAP

"you know you inspired me, doing what you did,
going off on your own like that.", Max said

Does this kinda guy, the guy that overlooks the physical flaws
or the outside and does love you for who
you really are inside, really exists?



In my neuroanatomy terms, the subcortical love is basically driven by physical attractions and instincts.
While the cortical love is somewhat more penelopy and beautiful.

Have I lost all my faith in love?

No comments: